4 Mar 2012

Project X:


BEFORE I DIE I WANT TO EXPERIENCE A PARTY LIKE THIS

I just watched it and it was great. 5/5 music was beautiful maybe a soundtrack should be released. anyways this movie is to awesome but you should go see it in the theater to really feel it.

BEFORE I DIE I WANT TO EXPERIENCE A PARTY LIKE THIS

Directed by Nima Nourizadeh
Produced by Todd Phillips
Screenplay by Matt Drake
Michael Bacall
Story by Michael Bacall
Starring Thomas Mann
Oliver Cooper
Jonathan Daniel Brown
Nichole Bloom
Alexis Knapp
Cinematography Ken Seng
Editing by Jeff Groth
Studio Silver Pictures
Green Hat Films
Distributed by Warner Bros.
Release date(s) March 2, 2012
Running time 88 minutes
Country United States
Language English
Budget $12 million
Box office $8.2 million

'Project X' Trailer HD

 BEFORE I DIE I WANT TO EXPERIENCE A PARTY LIKE THIS


0 comments:

Post a Comment